Monday, August 18, 2008

Ahhh, the single life!

I noticed the other day that I'm sinking back into bachelor life faster than I thought. Or maybe I should say bachelor lifestyle instead.
I came in from work the other day and threw on a pound of hamburger meat to make tacos. I cooked the meat down, grabbed a strainer, threw a cup of dry food in Punkin's bowl, drained the hamburger over his dog dish, put the meat and a can of hot tomato sauce back in the skillet and put it back on the stove. I laid out a sheet of foil on the counter and after simmering the meat and sauce down I dumped it on the foil, washed the skillet and then used it to fry up some tortillas. Spooning the meat from the foil directly onto the tortilla and stepping over to the sink I ate my dinner with only one skillet and a fork to wash when I was done. When I was done eating I wrapped the rest of the meat up in the foil it was sitting on and threw it into the refrigerator where it'll sit until green shit starts to grow on the package.