Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daily Rant



This is the one thing that really pisses me off. Why in the hell do people that pass out handbills insist on sliding them into the dog guard where they're going to fall? I mean, any idiot can see what's going to happen. I've even tried leaving one in there so they can see it but it doesn't even slow 'em down.

I know this sounds like light shit but it's a pain in the ass to get the handbills out. I tried sliding them up from the inside using a shop vac, I've tried extra long forceps, I've tried a stick with glue on it. Nothing works. The only way to get them out is tiny piece by tiny piece through the grating in the guard. It's either that or ruin the screen by reaching down there with my arm and that would only work if they're standing on end like the one in the picture.