Sunday, August 24, 2008

Daily rant

As long as I'm down on helping people move at the moment, let's just keep on rolling with it.

I cannot stand to help people move. Straight up fact. Another straight up fact is that if you don't help folks move they won't help you when it's your turn so I'll do it if asked, but I'll bitch and moan the whole time. If you want to bitch and moan when you come help ME move, that's cool. I understand.
I don't think I would mind helping if people already had the stuff boxed up and ready to load when I get there but that never happens. Shit, there's still dirty dishes in the sink and clothes in the washer half the time. Hey, you're only using me for my truck and my back, so let's have it ready so I can load this stuff up and get on down the road.
And speaking of trucks, why in the fuck is it that when you own a pickup folks you hardly know have no problem at all coming up and asking for your help to move? I had a bumper sticker once that read "Yes, this is my truck. No, I won't help you move."

No comments: