Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here goes........

This is the first time I ever posted a blog (never figured that anything that happened to me was anybody else's business) so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. Things will change as I go along until I get it fine tuned.
I'm not sure what changed my mind about posting one of these. Boredom, I imagine. Me and my ex have been split for 8 months now and I still haven't got another full time sweetie and not sure if I ever will. I'm enjoying single life. But the fact of the matter is I've got so much fucking time on my hands I'm about ready to scream.

What are you going to run into here? I don't know, re-read the first paragraph again.
I'm probably going to post some of my day to day thoughts which have a tendancy to be a little off the wall. And I'll put some shit in here from my past. But I'm not going to "nice" it up any. I'm going to post it in my thoughts and language.
In short, nothing special, just a peek into the life of an ex dope fiend, gun nut, white trash knucledragger.

3 comments:

PISSED said...

I had to come to page one to see where it all started for you :)

wirecutter said...

The whole bloody truth, huh?
I almost liked it better before I got so political.

michigan doug said...

second time ive been back here. strange.