Saturday, August 30, 2008

There oughta be a law against people like me

We were in Dave's T-Bird in the Jack In The Box drive thru on Standiford Avenue in Modesto one afternoon back in the late Eighties. I was kickin' on back, smoking some Killer Green Bud and watching the world go by while Dave was ordering. All of a sudden, I notice this fine young thang bumping and grinding across the parking lot. I mean this young lady was sharp looking. Delicate facial features, great body, good posture, but there was something about her that I just couldn't figure out. Suddenly it hits me. This girl is only about 12 years old! I poke Dave (who is still ordering) and say "Hey man, check out the body on that I2 year old." The intercom goes dead quiet. I tried explaining to the pimply faced chick at the window that I meant to say "I can't believe that a 12 year old has a body like that" but I still think she spit in my Fajita Pita.

1 comment:

De Mar said...

now that's funny. kids today, just crazy.