Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back already

Let's see, I made my last post at 11:30 last night, answered a couple of emails and got to bed after midnight. Now it's 6 in the morning and I'm back online. I think I have a monkey on my back!
The bad part is that I'm on vacation - I should have better things to do. But thanks to the price of gas I have a week of heavy duty napping and housework ahead of me.
But I do have a day reserved with my Dad for fishing up in the hills, probably Tuesday. I figured to take him up to Frazier's Flat, about halfway up to the Pass for some trout fishing and maybe a little plinking with our 22 pistols. We do need to get up there before Saturday which is opening day of deer season - it's hard to fish and appreciate the beauty of the mountains when you have bullets whizzing by from idiot California hunters that shoot before identifying their targets and yes, that shit really happens which is exactly why I quit hunting 15 years ago.
Well this post started out as a simple Ho hum what am I doing here? but it quickly turned into a rant. Sorry 'bout that.

No comments: