Monday, September 22, 2008

NO, I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!!

Well, this is my last day of vacation.
I hate the thought of going back to work. I've been off for 10 days now and while I got a lot done, it's the last day when you realize what you didn't get taken care of.
I've been staying up past midnight and sleeping in 'til 6 or 7 in the morning but today I got my ass out of bed at my usual time (4 AM) so I can go to sleep by 9 tonight so I won't be draggin ass tomorrow. I did some housework, then went and got my truck smogged, went to the post office, shopping and am now doing some laundry. Breakfast dishes are next, then it's off to the folks' house to pick up some junk, back here to load my truck and out to the landfill. Then if I have time I need to do yardwork and seeing as my house sits on a quarter acre that's a 2 hour job if I rush it.
I'm getting tired just reading this - come to think of it, I worked harder here this past week than I normally do at work.

No comments: