Thursday, September 18, 2008

What the hell, I can admit when I'm wrong

I'm feeling pretty mellow this morning (thanks to my good doctor and Xanax) and I got to thinking about something in response to an email I got from a friend yesterday so I'm going to share it with you.
You can't help but notice all the photos I post about Gays. Believe me when I say that while I don't agree with the lifestyle, I don't hate or even dislike them. As a matter of fact, one of the best bosses I ever worked for was openly gay. He's moved up the Corporate ladder now, but whenever he brings a tour through my workplace I always stop, give him a hug and visit for a minute along with a couple of dozen other knuckledraggers. He's a good guy.
I don't let him kiss me, though.

It's been a few months now since California legalized gay marriage and you know what? God hasn't creamed us with a giant meteor (yet), San Francisco hasn't slid into the ocean (yet), We haven't adopted the Rainbow Flag as our State Flag (yet) and I haven't seen a gay couple going at it in my front yard (yet).
As a matter of fact, my life hasn't changed one bit. Granted, I live in a fairly conservative area of California a couple of hours away from San Fransicko but to hear all the protesting earlier, I would've been expecting a major disaster or pandemic or SOMETHING.
Hey, everybody has to account for their own sins on Judgement Day. With all the rotten, evil shit I've done in my day I'm not in a position to judge anybody. That's Gods' job.

But will I continue to post the Gay pictures? You bet. I'll fuck with anybody.