Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One from Brian P.


When I got out of the Army back in 1981 my first job was putting up TV antennae and installing cable systems and we did a LOT of business on the west side of the valley where there's some pretty good sized farms and ranches.
I was under a doublewide trailer one day (not knowing that a sow threw a litter of piglets under there the day before) running some coax cable and got trapped by a pissed off mama sow. She kept me trapped under there for hours until the farmhands that lived there came home, ran Mama Sow off and rescued me. I have had a healthy respect/fear of pigs - live pigs - since then. Actually, I can't stand the fuckers.
I told this story to my partner Brian one day. Big mistake. I bet I got pig pictures and livestock links from him via email for the next month. This was one of them.

No comments: