Pages


Monday, November 24, 2008

Only in Tex-ass

Two men are pulled over by a Texas Highway Patrolman. When the trooper reaches their car he leans inside and smacks the driver on the head with his flashlight.
“What the hell did you do that for?” the driver asks.
The trooper responds, “You know damn good and well that when I step up here you’re supposed to have your driver’s license and proof of insurance ready for me to check.”
After the trooper is finished writing the ticket he walks over to the passenger side, leans in and smacks the other man in the head with his flashlight.
“What the hell are you doing?” the passenger screams.
“I’m just granting your wish,” replies the trooper.
“What wish?” asks the man.
“I know for a fact that half a mile down the road you’re gonna lean over to your friend there and say, ‘I wish he woulda pulled that crap with me.’”
From www.deaddog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.