Pages


Saturday, December 13, 2008

From Beverly - Phoenix, AZ

Hi there!
My name is Beverly, I live in Phoenix. I stumbled across your site 2 or 3 months ago and have been hooked ever since. Your sense of humor just cracks me up and I love how down to earth you are. I love reading your entries but the pictures you post are second to none, I have no idea where you find them but they bring me a smile to my face every single morning! Thanks!!!
Loyally tuned in,
Beverly

Thanks Beverly, you have no idea how much of a kick I get knowing that people actually enjoy my postings. I'll try to keep them coming.
Has the weather there cooled down to the low 90s yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.