Pages


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

From Daver - Whereabouts (still) unknown

OK Ken here's your damn e-mail, but I ain't gonna tell you I live in the suburbs of Chicago cause I still think you might be one a them innerweb stalker folk. I'm Daver, a laid off construction worker that spends time blogging to fill in the gaps between searching for a job on line. I enjoy mundane activities like long distance target shooting with a Barett .50 cal rifle, hunting deer and turkey with a bow and arrow, and collecting and firing Civil War era black powder field artillery pieces. Oh, and I enjoy watching games rednecks play.


I'll be in Chicago (or wherever you REALLY are) in a week.
Can I shoot your Barrett?

3 comments:

  1. Bring money, ammunition for it is almost six bucks a round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your payign 6 bucks around???? your getting screwed we get it for 2-50 3 dollars and thats factory ammo!...i hope to god its the 82a1..do we need it? no but do we want it? hell yes

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.