Pages


Sunday, December 14, 2008

From Dominique - Boise, ID




Hi Wirecutter!
Not sure how many actual hits you get from me, I have your site in my google reader but I thought I would chime in anyways.
I'm Dominique. From San Diego... currently living in Boise, ID (Brrrrr!). I can't remember how I made it to your site in the first place but am I ever so glad I did! I can always count on your site to make me laugh. I have actually been known to laugh so hard I wake the dog (or even my husband) up. He, the husband, has taken to looking over my shoulder when I read your site!
P.S. He loves the last few posts with the girly shots... he says "We've been married for almost 13 years... THANK YOU! I get to look at a hot chick and all my wife does is laugh. Double bonus." Anyway, what do I like best about your site? EVERYTHING!! Don't change a thing. Thanks for all the smiles!
Dominique
Hi Dominique,
My sympathies to you for (Brrrr) Idaho.
Glad you like my site. And I thought there were times when I might offend the ladies......
Tell your husband that I'll do my damnedest to post more girly shots for him. It's hard for me to lower myself to do that, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow.
And please try not to wake the dog - Punkindog gets downright outraged when I disturb his 20 hours of sleep a day.
-Wirecutter

2 comments:

  1. You are too nice. I will try not to wake punkindog... I just said that out loud and Phay, my staffie, just snorted at me. Oh, and I really don't think you can offend me.
    P.S. The Man said that he is "grateful and THANK YOU!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too nice.... Okay, if you say so.
    Damn, not only are you folks warped, but you like dogs too.
    Tell The Man he's welcome. More pics for him tomorrow, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.