Pages


Saturday, December 13, 2008

From Nonamedufus - Quebec, Canada


...is drop dead funny. I love your choice of material and I follow your personal travails with interest. I check in daily and feel a little low when you haven't updated. Get a life? Yeah, I know.
If you've seen http://nonamedufus.blogspot.com/ you know I've got a wee bit of time on my hands! Keep up the great work Wirecutter, and many thanks for the link. Oh, and remember... Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read...
Nonamedufus

Part II
Sorry, Wirecutter, I got so caught up in the mutual admiration thing, there, that I forgot to tell you where I'm at. I'm in Aylmer, Quebec somewhat north of you in Canada, eh. Aylmer's about 5 minutes across the river from Ottawa, the nation's capital. These days the temperature's about -10C and the snowfall's about 35cm. I can almost see Sarah Palin's house from here!

Damn, that's fucking cold!!!!!
Love your blog, man.
Stay warm.....

Nonamedufus


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.