Pages


Sunday, January 04, 2009

R's guns


Top is a Kimber Ultra Carry - highly concealable and as sweet as any worked over .45 I've seen, but it was that way right out of the box. I got that to celebrate getting my CHL.
Middle is a Glock 17 I've had forever - it is old enough it required the "slam fire" fix that Glock came out with back in the 90's. I paid three hundred or so for it, new in the box, back around 1992.
Bottom is an HK USP 40 that I also got a nice deal on. I don't like it as much as the others, because the grip eats your hands alive during extended firing.
Damn, now I'm drooling on my laptop. There's just something about a little 45 that turns me on.
I've got a Colt 45 ACP Officer's Model that I've had since they first came out.
Nice collection you have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.