Pages


Saturday, May 09, 2009

It could always be worse.....


Hiya ... I check your blog from time to time. Gotta say it never fails to amaze me how insular and detached from the real world "redneck thinkin' " is. Hmmm, didn't mean that to sound so harsh, it takes all sorts to make a world and I guess I'd pretty much fall into the category of aussi redneck. Anyway, reason for writing ... I came across the attached cartoon this morning and immediately thought of your blog. Cant imagine that you will post it on your blog but thought you might see the humor/irony in it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't hate taxes, just those that are unjust. I don't hate my government, just the current bunch of liberals. I don't hate regulations, just those that go against the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I do love guns and gun owners, as long as they AREN'T TERRORISTS, THIEVES, PIRATES (I think you know the rest). I love my country, the one our founding fathers set up, not the one that the administration is trying to give/throw away. It's not perfect, but it's the best thing going out there! Always has been, always will be as long as we remember and respect THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS AND THOSE WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR WHAT IT STOOD FOR!!!!

    I'll shut up now...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.