Pages


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Free NRA membership link

I've gotten this message from several different people in the past 2 weeks and don't ask why I haven't posted the info. Just fucking lazy, I guess.....

Anyways, Kim from http://brownfood.blogspot.com/ was the last to mention it, so I'll give her credit because (once again) I'm too fucking lazy to go through all my comments to find everybody else that told me about it.
Here it is:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
Hey, if you're into guns which it seems like you are (you're not killing deer with insults), the NRA is offering a free one year membership: http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/
:)
Kim

Folks, NOW is the time to do this. The Obamites aren't going to take your guns all at once, they're going to do it one step at a time, just like it's been done in regimes past.
Join the NRA, there's strength in numbers.
And visit Kim's blog - Tales from a lady that's dealing with day to day struggles.

1 comment:

  1. Cool thanks for the link! Yeah they won't take your guns, they'll just take your ability to buy them after years of being able to do so (just happened to my husband when he went to purchase a .22 after buying MANY guns legally). Also, if anyone in Southern Wisconsin knows where to purchase .9mm ammunition, please let me know. Our local Gander Mountain, Walmart, small local gunsmith, and all other hardware/gun shops cannot get any in stock.

    I'm starting to feel a bit persecuted, weapons wise. I felt that way in NJ, but that was normal there with their gun laws.

    All I really wanna do is go target shooting with my .9mm carbine, honestly officers!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.