Pages


Monday, June 29, 2009

Perez Hilton bitch-slapped

TORONTO (AP) - Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly gave celebrity blogger Perez Hilton a black eye outside a Toronto nightclub.
Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. They were at the club following a Sunday night video awards show.
Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said. Molina is due in court Aug. 5.
Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, complained about the incident on the microblogging site Twitter. He tweeted at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."
Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site.
"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"
Hilton, who was at the club with Lady Gaga, said he then left the club and was punched from behind. The pop stars and the blogger were among celebrities in Toronto for the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night.

Don't turn you're back, Perez. Ex Miss California's gunning for your ass, too.

6 comments:

  1. I dont need no kind a goddamn "minority" to tell me to respect 'em. I judge from attitude and act accordingly. Apparently that bitch had it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma can be a first class bitch sometimes. You don't get to spew as much hate and nastiness as he has and not have some it come back to you. He is, predictably, suing the man that hit him and sadly, he'll probably make some money out of the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who the hell is perez hilton anyway? Before the Miss California incident, I never even heard of him. Miss California should have punched him in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'd never heard of him/her before that either.

    And Heather, you're probably right about the lawsuit I'm sorry to say. Whiney little bitch can't take his licks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canada has some laws concerning "Hate Speech" so maybe the best thing would be to charge the wimp with a hate crime for using the slur "Faggot"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, seriously, WHO is Perez Hilton??? Related to Paris and the rest of those Hilton's???? I've gotta say I don't have a clue but, ya know what... more importantly, I don't really give a fuck who "they" are anyway so just forget I asked...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.