Pages


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Straight Up White Trash, God Bless 'em



Found your blog recently. Not often I find myself agreeing with an Okie.
Here are a couple of photos you might enjoy.
First... I can imagine your disgust with this young lady and her ruining her Okie shirt....
The pickup one... I pulled this from a website of odd photos... quite honestly I can't find anything wrong with it... gun.. pickup... nothing out of place here.
-Tex

Well, I've posted the Okie Girl a couple of times but she's a cutie and worthy of a re-post.
The pickup? Damn! A multi-colored truck driven by a guy waving a rifle - Straight Up White Trash, God Bless Him...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.