Pages


Monday, September 21, 2009

QUIT CALLING ME NAMES, DAMMIT!!!!

The next motherfucker that emails me about being a dirty fucking (your expletive here) Republican is getting his email address and ISP number published!
I AM NOT A FUCKING REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!
I am a registered voter with the American Independent Party.
Conservative, yes.
Very Conservative, yes.
Republican, FUCK NO!!!!!!
You wanna see what I'm about? Go here:
http://www.aipca.org/americas-independent-party-platform.html
Get off my ass, motherfuckers.

7 comments:

  1. I had never heard of the AIP until I read it hear. It sounds a lot like the Constitution Party (http://www.constitutionparty.com/).

    Chuck Baldwin (the 2008 Presidential Candidate) is a great man and auritor. (http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, do it! Stupid bastards....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My choice of expletives would have been "horse fucking".

    In case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people only know Republicans or Democrats... they assume that to be conservative you must be the first and liberal the second... I guess they just need to keep things simple...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way I see it, it doesn't matter what political party any of us follows, we're all fucked! Bareback Osama is making sure of that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party affiliation has never been an issue with me. I dont like none of 'em. Fuckin politicians all suck.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.