Saturday, September 26, 2009

That's what happens when you abuse bacon

From the Modesto Bee:
A family of four was temporarily displaced Wednesday after a cooking accident triggered a fire in a Modesto home's attic, fire officials said. No injuries were reported.
The attic fire was reported about 1:15 p.m. at the single-story house at Mount Vernon Drive and Tully Road.
Fire Battalion Chief Terry Inderbitzen said the fire actually started a few hours before, when burning bacon produced flames that moved up into the vent above the stove.


Karma's a bitch.

1 comment:

Tattoo Jim said...

Somewhere, in piggie heaven, a little porker is laughing his rump off...