Pages


Saturday, October 03, 2009

Well, shit.


Somehow I managed to pick up yet another spare Evil Cat. What the fuck? I started feeding my first spare when I couldn't run the sonofabitch off and tonight when I was watching one of my Ultra Right Wing Fuck You Obama shows, this motherfuckerfucker shows up out of nowhere. It was almost comical when Punkin charged and almost broke his neck on my security door right before I snapped this picture.
Goddamn, I'm starting to feel like Lula The Crazy Cat Lady.
Krazy Katz everywhere......

5 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' ya man...BB guns! They work wonders with cats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motherfuckerfucker??? Is that a new "anti-cat" word that Deb made up????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw, I was kinda sorta drunk when I typed that out last night. Plus I was still laughing my ass off over my Punkindog bouncing off the security door. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. pussy-magnet, thats what you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Yolo's comment-sometimes being a crazy cat lady ain't so bad if it means you're a PUSSY MAGNET!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.