Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Okay, here's the deal

Check this shit out.
I'm going to scale back on this blog - instead of 5 or more posts a day (okay, most days), I'm going to post a few every 2-3 days.
I got a lot of shit going on in my life right now that needs some serious fucking attention, the holidays are coming and it's the busy season at work, the Big Ass Trout (BAT) season is coming up in a couple of weeks, there's bacon to fry, and to be honest with you I'm just fucking beat down.
I was seriously thinking today about either quitting this blog or turning it over to somebody else, but I'm gonna blow that thought off for now. I'll try this first.
When I started this a year and a half ago, I was absolutely amazed that I got a whopping 400 hits that month. If I don't get 500 hits A DAY now, I feel like I fucked up somehow. And the mail I get from readers is one hell of an ego boost.
But damn, when I start feeling guilty because I didn't post that day, it's time to back the fuck off and re-think some priorities here.
So, check back when you get a minute, bear with me, and keep the hate mail down to a low roar. When I get my shit together and a little more time, I'm sure things will pick back up.
Fuck you, Obama (I had to throw that in there) and the horse you rode in on.