Pages


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Links

Hey, I was wondering if y'all could do me a favor.
If you run across any links in my blogroll that haven't been updated in a month, have been shut down, inactive, would you kind enough to email me at k59lane@yahoo.com or comment on this post?
There is no way in hell I can read all my blogroll links, in fact I only have a couple I check daily, some on the weekends and a few maybe once a month.
But Woody mentioned to me a couple of weeks ago that there's a few inactive ones. My blogroll is getting huge and there's just no sense keeping them on there.
Thanks

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what-a-weirdo-world is pointed at some kind of women's health thing that hasn't been updated in 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ride Fast is on vacay I think. No post for a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Skip. Ride Fast is laying low but hopefully will be back up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.