Pages


Monday, September 13, 2010

It's coming, BHO

50 more days until the election.
I'm 51 years old and never in my entire life have I looked forward to an election as I am now. I did not even pay this much attention to the last presidential election. I mean, I knew who was gonna win that that and it wasn't my folks, but in 50 motherfucking days, we're gonna watch the Obamessiah fixing to take it in the ass.
Yeah. I'm taking the next day off work, I'm eating pork, shooting my guns off and emailing the White House to tell you to suck my wee-wee.
I'm also gonna tell Michelle to take off her boobie belt. It looks fucking stupid.

5 comments:

  1. I'm just worried that bastard will and try and pull some shit to either get the elections postponed, or cancel them outright.
    And when WE get control of the House and Senate again, I'll bet he pulls his whiny little-boy crap again, and blames it all on GWB.
    FUCK OBAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motherfucker does anything to attempt to delay any elections in this country and he'll have an armed rebellion to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, personally, am waiting for the day after "whine, whine, whine, whine, whine..." that will surly be heard on all the liberal t.v. broadcasts... just have to remember where the mute button is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ TJ...that's easy. My mute button ain't got no words around it....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.