Pages


Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Mom would be so proud.......
























Deb from http://www.debbiedoesdrivel.com/ sent me this from her sitemeter page tonight in regards to some motherfucker named Jihad that got shot (imagine that) on his front porch. She got a lot of fucked up comments before closing the thread but not before I got mine in to support her.
Her words to me tonight:

Thought this would make you proud. It brought the searcher to my "Jihad" post, the one where you wanted to, and I wanted you to, rip the "offended" commenters a new one.
Congrats on having someone from the Dept of Justice searching Google for you (our tax dollars hard at work). Hey, it got me all excited! Now maybe I'm on The List too! Woo Hoo!!

I was beginning to think all my hard work was for nothing. Yep, that's me in red on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.