Pages


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Aw Fuck moment in time


















I have a friend of a friend of a friend who hunts big game and the picture below tells the whole story. BTW….I’m **********@gmail.com, you may not remember me, (Hell, I even sent you a picture of Bella the Pit Mix) this is my work email and that’s usually when I read your blog! I like your style. My dad was a crusty old biker (Not a Goose!!!) from the Irish channel of New Orleans and your writing style reminds me of him.
-Bobby





This is freaking scary. As you know I was alone when I downed this elk in ND. I was using my cameras timer attached to my shooting stick to give me enough time to get into the picture. I knew there were a lot of cats in the area but had no idea they would come in this close to people. He had to be within 10 feet of me and I didnt even know it. I about crapped my pants when I looked at the pictures the next morning and saw he was there.

2 comments:

  1. uh huh

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/hunting/stalking.asp

    Cheers
    Warren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been all over the intertubes lately. I call photoshop.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.