Pages


Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hatin' life right now

Fuck, a 12 hour day with an hours' commute on each end of it. Okay, a 45 minute commute because I haul ass. But still.......
Not only that but I got a discipline letter because I called in Friday so I could go kill something, which I didn't.
Then I popped a circuit breaker when I was in the shower which killed the lights which caused me to drop my beer and spill it down the drain.
So I got out of the shower in the dark, dried off in the fucking dark, then slogged outside in the motherfucking dark half naked to reset the circuit breaker and promptly stepped in a pile of dogshit. WARM dogshit. I hate that fucking dog.
So, it's back in the shower and guess what? I forgot a fresh beer. I hate showering without beer. It's like riding in a crowded elevator and not being able to fart - you got where you wanted to go but you have that empty feeling when you get there.
I am going to bed and hide my head under the covers and drink beer. I'll let you know tomorrow what else went wrong tonight.

11 comments:

  1. Great story. I'm laughing with ya not at ya. You are laughing,right? No?
    OK, I'll buy ya a beer then.

    I do like the beer in the shower concept, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiding your head under the covers and drinking beer....well, suck it up buttercup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer in the shower is great, RPM. Hot shower, cold beer. Don't get much better than that.....

    Yeah, Bella. With a penlight in my teeth reading trapping catologs.
    That's some serious redneck shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I'm kidding Wirecutter. Some days ya just need a Hug and maybe, today is your day. I'm sending you a Hug. ;)

    I'd like to send you a good ole Canadian Beaver as a trap for your next Coyote hunt. hahahaha...........

    Got to stir it up a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fucked up day! You owe me a keyboard.
    Only laugh I had all day, 'cept when I walked up to my target. So bad it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww poor baby, and i'm laughing AT you. and if Bella is sending you a Canadian beaver, I'm going to send you a Wisconsin beaver for comparison, up for alot of beaver action??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing I can add is for you to be happy that you didn't slip in the warn DS and crack your head on a end table or something as you fell. See? There is always another step to make things worse yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck, Hobo.
    I liked Bella and Yolos' comments better, ya asshole.
    Beaver is always better than a concussion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Yolo and I were trying to pick up your spirits. Save a tree, eat a beaver, drink a beer. THINK PINK! kisses...
    ...Jeez, I hope that was what you were thinking Yolo? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stop it right now, Precious. We still love you no matter how spoiled you act.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.