Pages


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....

Woody met me in the locker room where I take my breaks and handed me a package in Christmas wrapping. Now, I'm not a present kind of person - it embarrasses the fuck out of me to both give and recieve gifts, so I just don't do either. But I could tell by the look on his face that I was gonna enjoy this so I rolled with it.
"Holy shit, what the hell is this?" asked me.
"Bacon. Praline bacon. My wife saw the recipe, knew you liked bacon so she made you a batch!" Woody says. "It looks kinda funny but hey! it ain't bad."
"I love your wife, Bro. I truly do."
We carried on about it for a few more minutes then Woody split. I looked up from my book, said fuck it, opened the package and snatched a piece.
Not bad don't describe it. It fucking rocked. You get the sugary caramel praline taste and right at the end, you hit that smoky bacon flavor.
I ate four pieces in a row.
Let me put it this way: That shit was so good I shared it with the traffic clerks in the office. That's right, I shared some bacon.
Fuck, just talking about it has me wanting more. Good thing Daryn made me a bunch......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.