Pages


Saturday, April 09, 2011

And the liberals are strangely silent....

I ran across this over at Texas Freds' this morning and I was shocked. Shocked, I say!

AP Exclusive: Terror suspects held weeks in secret

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — “Black sites,” the secret network of jails that grew up after the Sept. 11 attacks, are gone. But suspected terrorists are still being held under hazy circumstances with uncertain rights in secret, military-run jails across Afghanistan, where they can be interrogated for weeks without charge, according to U.S. officials who revealed details of the top-secret network to The Associated Press.


Read the rest of the story over at Texas Fred's blog and then be sure to read what he has to say about the story.

5 comments:

  1. There not silent,I can't log to the site keep getting internet explorer error and page closes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I'm not having a problem with the link.
    Try going to Texas Fred from my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 689K hits and John can't open my blog... Sorry man, you may have something in your machine, but it's NOT my blog...

    WC, thanks for the linkage man! It IS appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turns out windows 7 and ie8 weren't playing well together updated to 9 and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re secret prisons; yeah, I've seen one at a FOB. It was a 40 x 20 plywood hut that doubled as the FOB fire department. In other words, it was as high-tech as the Mayberry PD jail, and almost as sinister. Somebody reads too many spy novels.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.