Pages


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And this is why I call him CharlieGodammit

I woke up this morning and found my icebox wide open and damned near empty, food containers and wrappers strewn all over the floor.
I kinda sorta remember getting up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. I must've forgot to close the bedroom door completely  and fuckhead got out.
He destroyed a weeks' worth of groceries. I have no meat, milk, cheese or vegetables. The only things he left was stuff in jars. He even ate the ketchup.
And earlier tonight he got up and headed towards the back door and thinking he wanted out, I got up and followed him. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen I saw the motherfucker lift a paw and open the godammed icebox.
Yeah, it's got a latch on it now.

1 comment:

  1. Bryn, North WalesMay 19, 2011 at 7:05 AM

    Poor little puppy, having to scavenge for food.......... :-)

    /ducks, dives for cover......

    Reminds me of the time I'd bought a bulk deal on a good quality sausage (about 30lbs) and just put them in the fridge while I cleared some freezer space. Came back into the house to see the last link being sucked in by my GSD - 30lbs in 30 minutes!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.