Pages


Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back for the evening

Damn, I finally killed a coyote, putting an end (I hope it's the end and not just a break) to a long fucking slump. Ruined the hide, though - my bullet hit a rib on the way out and left a hole I could put my foot through. My fault, I grabbed a box of hollow points instead of the V-Max I meant to take. What can I say, it was early and I was in a hurry.

And while I was checking my blog, I saw another video of Rusty, the sleepy dog, that shows what really happened to him. I edited to original post to include Part 2 down below it.
It's every bit as funny as the first one, if not more.

So, after a shower and a hot meal I'm thinking of heading back to the same area (with the right ammo) and try to pick up another coyote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.