Pages


Friday, May 20, 2011

Irish Fire Fighter

Paddy was walking along the street during his once-in-a-lifetime visit to New York when he rounds a corner and there's a high rise building on fire.
Paddy, ever the kind-hearted and resourceful Irishman, runs up to the building to see if he can help and notices people trapped five stories up.
Paddy yells to the people, "I'm Patrick Sean Michael Fitzpatrick, an Irish Fire Fighter on holiday. I'm also a Rugby Union fullback! If you jump, I'll catch you!"
One lady, in desperation, jumps and sure enough Paddy catches her.
Then a man sees that Paddy catches the woman and jumps. Sure enough, Paddy catches him as well.
Then a black man jumps out and crashes to the sidewalk. Paddy didn't even attempt to catch him.
Paddy looks up and yells, "Don't be throwin' the burnt ones...!!!!"

-Flamests

3 comments:

  1. why is it, the more you love pets, the more you tolerate? I have more patience with an animal than people.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck! I just hurt my nasty parts laughin' at that one... shit, that was so funny but fuck, it hurts so bad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way, Susan. Don't know why, either.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.