Pages


Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank God

Out of the presidential race before he was officially in it, the celebrity real estate mogul announced Monday he would not seek the 2012 Republican nomination. He could have won the White House, he said, but instead will continue to steer his business empire and remain host of his reality show "Celebrity Apprentice."

*****

Now we can concentrate on candidates that want to better our Nation rather than some egotistical motherfucker that thinks we should be as impressed with him as he is with himself.
We have that in Obama.......

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget that Sir Hucksalot also bowed out. Any motherfucker that publicly states I need to be sat down in front of some fundamentalist preacher at gun point and be made to listen to his message obviously didn't remember why we have the 2nd Amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never took that motherfucker seriously to begin with. Too moderate for my taste, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure who I like this time around.....
    Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't mind him stirring the pot up a little but I'm glad he is out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm leaning towards Herman Cain right now, Jim, but if Allen West were to toss his hat into the ring he'd be the man I'd support.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.