Pages


Monday, June 20, 2011

An update on Ron

  To all those who have had my husband Ronnie on thier prayer list I thank you very much. Unfortunately he has not improved any more and actually went down hill again. I met with his pulmonary doctor today and he says Ronnie will never be off the ventilator and will never come home again. After much discussion and the fact that his wishes are to not be on life support we had to make the discisson to take him of life support. He is still with us but the doctors don't think he will lasr long but e could all be fooled. I pray so. Again thanks for the prayers.

*****

Please folks, think and pray for Ron and especially his loving wife Phyllis.
You know this has to be very hard for her.

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know what to say to Phyllis, Ronnie and their family. All I can do is put them all in my thoughts and send strength through the miles. God Speed and God Bless. I meant that in a kind way. Kisses, Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad, my thoughts are with them both!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.