Pages


Friday, July 08, 2011

So nobody's going to cop to it, huh?

-Stock photo

Whoever it was that sent me a SOG NW Ranger knife, I appreciate it. I'm very grateful, always admired this knife but just couldn't justify spending the 75 bucks for it.
I got the package in the mail today from an online store that I've never shopped at and the knife was there, new in box with a packing list but without a receipt.
So now I'm sitting here scratching my head and ass trying to figure out where it came from, but I figure if you wanted me to know you'd have told me.
But it is an outrageous knife - non-slip kraton handle, 5 1/2" heavy blade and sharp as hell - and will make a fine addition to my Git Kit.
Thanks again!

5 comments:

  1. Did you enter any online contests and forget about it? Some sites have been offering some pretty nice things like these knives.

    If not, then maybe there really is a Santa Claus and Christmas in July!

    All the best,
    GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Obama Momma F'd up agin.
    That is mine. Ship it to
    The Big O
    1600 Pa Ave
    WDC
    ASAP
    Da Secretion Service has been notified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the knife wc, and know someone out there is thinkin' about you and appreciates you.

    So do I so check out this fine lass from Pirate's Cove:

    http://www.thepiratescove.us/2011/07/08/if-all-you-see-99/

    Thar she blows, Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I have enjoyed your site for some time now but rarely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're new lady friend?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.