Pages


Saturday, August 13, 2011

FTF (Fuck the feds)

I went coyote hunting last weekend and found the perfect place to set up, unfortunately it was just downhill from an abandoned gold mine. I had a pad to sit on, but the waste rock I was kneeling in was killing my fucking knees so today I went down and bought a set of military knee pads from my local surplus store, Crescent Supply.
When I walked through the door the girl behind the counter said "Hi, Mr Lane, let me know if I can help you with anything."
I started laughing. They know me by name.
When I was in there prowling around, I remembered something I had read at Sipsey Street Irregulars or Western Rifle Shooters' Assn about how in Colorado the feds have issued a directive for gun and surplus stores to report any suspicious activities like buying prepper items like packs, MREs, flashlights, paying with cash, etc because we "might be domestic terrorists".
So when I got up to the counter I flat out asked Riley if they've gotten something like that.
He told me that they had but they weren't cooperating. He said that preppers, Patriots and survivalists were their bread and butter and he wasn't going to kill his business or reputation by spying and informing on his customers and besides, at any given time there was at least one cop in the store shopping their 511 Tactical line of police gear. "That's their job, not mine. If they see something suspicious, they can handle it."
Right on, at least one business owner's tell the feds to go fuck themselves.
I paid for my purchases and as I was walking out the door:
"Bye, Mr Lane! See you next week!"

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great place to shop, run by good people.
    My local "surplus" place has pretty much the same attitude, but I'm sure their prices are higher than what you pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what those fuckheads did to Randy Weaver in Idaho also. They wanted him to snitch on his neighbors and friends and he told them to fuck off!! They got their littl panties in a wad so decided to take him and his family out at all costs. Just to show him a thing'er two. The one "hotdog" who went by the name of deaver(wore his badge on a chain around his neck) got his comeuppance and was well deserved.The rest just lied like politicians until proven they were indeed liars. Those bastards still owe some of the mom and pop stores over there for stuff they just walked in and took. Not even paying or using a CC card. A case such as Randy Weavers will never take place again you can bet on it. Last I heard there was a thousand hi powered rifles at the ready if they ever feeling like they want to try this shit again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for shits and giggles I'll go down to my local big 5 and buy a bunch of the shit on that list... I'll go to the counter with a large roll of cash and pay... If they ask for any info I'll tell em my name is Barack Obama the 3rd...


    Them idiots at our big 5 are the most anti-gun fuckers Ive ever seen who actually sell guns. They got a fucknozzle in there who actually sighs loudly and makes snide remarks as you ask to look at the firearms... I don't shop there anymore but this might be fun... messin with the feds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two thumbs up to Crescent Supply.
    BTW, my two local Big5 stores gun
    departments seem to be pretty much pro firearm,hunting and 2A.

    Oh, and "FTF"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sic Semper Tyranis, Motherfuckers. Oh and speaking about Ruby Ridge it's a goddamn shame that murderer Lon Horihuchi is still breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's talk bout the great Waco BBQ. I happen to just know a guy who was in the regular Army at Ft. Hood, who got detailed with some other Ordnance types to HETT(HeavyEquipmentTransport)a coupla'three or four M1A1 Abrams tanks,M113 APC's,M88 recovery tracks on up to sleepytown to do a property book exchange and then a quick operational train-up for the boys in good ol' BATF. Seeins' how the military couldn't have anything to do with the goins' on cause of that pesky POSSE COMTATUS whatever thing. They also saw to it to bring plenty of fuel, ammo and pyro for the courageous feds which was lookin' to have showdown with some fellers wearin' cowboy hats there. I heard him tell that after the BBQ was over,his Army boys had to get there real quick, sign for, and take all that equipment back to Ft.Hood, Pronto! I do tell my pard saying he got a right fancy commendation medal for all that commotion. Said he threw it in trash right after some big-wig give it to him that wasn't even there...he said the whole thing left him soured an' like his hands were a little dirty. Who knows the truth of that story, that ol' boy tends to pull a cork now an' then.....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.