Pages


Saturday, October 01, 2011

You only love me for my camel toe

I was fucking around today and put up a new gadget - "10 most popular posts" on my sidebar and it proves what I've been telling y'all all along.
And I guarentee you that 90% of those hits came from a "devout" muslim nation, you know countries like Turkey, United Arab Emerates, Lebanon, France, etc.
The one titled "Mohammed sucks pigs"? It was originally titled "She loves her job, the little slut" but I got so many fucking hits on it from muslim countries using the key words "horse fuck woman" (according to sitemeter) that I just changed the title to piss 'em off. Now they have to commit blasphemy or whatever they call it to get their rocks off.
Fuck 'em.

I've got the thing set to All-time favorites for now but I'll change it over to weekly here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.