Pages


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From the emails

......What are you going to complain about if a conservative gets elected?

Who gets elected doesn't make a bit of difference in my eyes. None of the conservative candidates are Constitutionalists or even Constitutional scholars that I'm aware of.
My goal, OUR goal, as III Percenters, is "Restore the Constitution as ratified in 1789 and amended with the Bill of Rights in 1791."
That's it, plain and simple.
If you don't know what that means, let me know and I'll send you a pocket sized Constitution and Bill of Rights. It's pretty straight forward - I don't know why our politicians can't figure it out.
- KennyLane

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to vote for Ron Paul. The only candidate who supports the Constitution and a Constitutional foreign policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except that he wants to make friends with Iran - thinks that love will be the key to make those hateful motherfuckers like us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen anyone out there that has the cojones to pull us out of the crap that has been heaped upon us, & Ron Paul would be worse than the one we have now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Chris and Kenny was right on.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.