Pages


Friday, June 01, 2012

Just for Irish

All right, everybody knows about the Coolest SOB in the conservative whatever over at BCConservative. I got a hot tip to today that Irish is getting nasty about it, even went so far as to post a Hitler parody video.
That fucking thing is so funny that I'm going to post the link HERE so y'all go see for yourself. Not only does me posting it show that I'm a gracious motherfucker but also a cocky SOB as well as cool.
Damn, don't you wish you lived close so you could hang out with me and be cool too?

4 comments:

  1. yep, but my mom warned me about hanging with the cool kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know I think your only up by 30, I wouldn't get to cocky.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno dude ,are you trying to get rid of us? Went over there at your suggestion , spent a little more time there than I meant to, he`s got some fascinating booty pic`s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That was pretty funny alright.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.