Pages


Wednesday, July 04, 2012

My Doggy Treat Slut

Motherfucker's degrading himself here for a fucking Doggy Treat. If he'd just come to me I'd give him one without making him jump through hoops like Lisa does.
I did get a glimmer of hope today that some of my old wolfdog is still around - I was kicking back in my Camouflaged Bass Pro Easy Chair and he was coming back from sucking Lisa's ass and all of a sudden attacked me with no warning, fucking snapping and snarling just like the old days before the woman moved in. We rough-housed for a good 5 minutes or so until we were both wore out and I'll be damned when he wandered back over to Lisa he was munching on one of the DTs he managed to steal during the melee.

9 comments:

  1. Anticipation...

    Even if he's being a Treat Slut, CGD is a gorgeous dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like politicians........ play around with you while they'er stealing your shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought that CGD has trained both you and Lisa, and you are actually HIS pets? Look at all the tricks he gets you two to do for him, AND you give him treats. Good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there's no doubt who runs that household, Wiserangel. What he wants, he gets. From Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It appears that CGD has put on a few pounds since your home has been graced by a womanly touch.
    Looks like his transmission has started to hang low to the ground.
    Good livin' and all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a guitar I see back there Wirecutter? Do you play? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naw, MissK. That guitar was my grandfather's, managed to steal it before all the fighting over his property began right after he died.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the same with my Grandma's Depression era milk glass and carnival glass, and her cookbooks. You know a recipe is old when it calls for a cup of rendered lard. Just can't seem to find that at Whole Foods.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing how valuable carnival glass is nowadays, isn't it?
    Isn't all lard rendered? Isn't that how you get it?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.