Pages


Saturday, August 04, 2012

Dumbass.....

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -
A college student from Texas believes he is lucky to be alive after a terrible crash. He was texting and driving when his truck flew off of a cliff.
Chance Bothe's truck plunged off of a bridge and into a ravine. One of the last things he typed indicated what almost happened to him.
He wrote, "I need to quit texting, because I could die in a car accident."
After the crash, Chance had a broken neck, a crushed face, a fractured skull, and traumatic brain injuries. Doctors had to bring him back to life three times . Now, 6 months later, he's finally able to talk about what happened.
"They just need to understand, don't do it. Don't do it. It's not worth losing your life," he said. "I went to my grandmother's funeral not long ago, and I kept thinking, it kept jumping into my head, I'm surprised that's not me up in that casket. I came very close to that, to being gone forever."
Chance's father said, if he had a child just learning to drive, he would disable texting and Internet on their phone.
As of August 1st, drivers in Alabama will face a $25 fine the first time they are caught texting behind the wheel.

*****

Stupid motherfucker. Idiots like him are the reason liberals feel like they need to introduce new laws to replace common sense.

5 comments:

  1. Just barely missed the Darwin award. If they would just take themselves out it would be fine. Thin the stupid from the herd. Unfortunately they tend to take innocents with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will argue the brain damage was a pre existing condition.

    Terry
    Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural selection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Common sense isn't so common my friend..............

    ReplyDelete
  5. and because one motherfucker, ruins it for the rest of us... damn i live in bama didnt realize they made a new law... thats what i get for not watchin the news or readin the newspaper... wait they still print newspapers?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.