Thursday, October 11, 2012

Deep throat gone bad

Three cops were sitting at the station talking about their best sex moves.

The first cops says, "Guys I'll tell ya the best move. Keep a gun loaded with blanks in arms reach from your bed. When I was hitting my beauty from behind, I grabbed it outta my nightstand and fired a blank. She tightened up so fast, and we both came harder than we ever had before!"

Amazed, the other two cops surely had thoughts of their own.

The following day, they were all sitting around shooting the shit, and the second cop says "Damn, you were right, my wife was riding me reverse cow-girl. And right when she was getting into it the most, I grabbed my gun and fired a blank and WOW! She came so hard she cried in my arms".

The next day, the first two cops were standing around waiting for their buddy, and he never showed up. Another day passed and still no word. On the third day, the third cop shows up walking a little bow legged.

"What the hell happened to you?" says the first cop.
"Well, I listened to you assholes. When me and my ol' lady were 69'ing I pulled my gun outta my nightstand, fired a blank, and she bit three inches off my dick and shit on my face".