Pages


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh Lord, I can see it now

Lisa has hauled in about a billion Christmas decorations and has started unpacking them, and there is shit everywhere. One of the things that she unpacked and plugged in right away is a Santa and Mrs Claus thingies that are about a foot tall and have little motors in the bases so they rotate back and forth. Actually kind of pretty with their festive clothing and hand painted faces, you know?
CharlieGodammit was outside and all of a sudden he sees them through the patio door and starts barking. He doesn't know what the fuck they are but they're moving and they're in the house. I don't know what he's nutting up about so I go out and he comes shooting in. He doesn't attack but stands back about 2 or 3 feet woofing them, so I pull him back next to me where he's laying right now, growling and snarling a little, and told Lisa that those two things might not be a real good idea for the house and told her why. She says "Oh, I'll just put them up high. He'll be all right."
I'll be posting pictures of the aftermath soon enough, I reckon.

8 comments:

  1. We have a color-changing LED Snowman on the hearth next to the patio door. My Charlie skulks past it with her ears back and her tail tucked. Pathetic. She needs CGD lessons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A color-changing LED Snowman? Where the fuck did you buy that at, Tijuana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No baby Jesus in a manger made out of bottle caps? Throw a couple of rawhide chews under Mrs. Claus' skirt and Santa's beard, THEN take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma gave it to the girls last year. Who knows where that woman gets these things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet the statues are trashed in less than two days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Crap, not again?

    f##### me

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny. When my Lucky was a pup, I put a stuffed Santa on top of the tree, freaked the hell out of him when he noticed it. It kinda had big eyes, probably why he reacted so much. He got all sensitive and shit about noticing new things for a while, like the satellite dish on the house. Bad dish. His hair went straight up on his neck. Garbage day was always fun... "What the hell is that thing down by the road, I don't like it, not one bit" Even when I planted a new little tree at the edge of the yard.. He reluctantly came with me to meet Mr.2 foot tree up close, they made nice, after that they just smiled at each other from a distance ;-)

    Picture would be awesome WC :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.