Pages


Monday, November 12, 2012

The Lonely Libertarian

A true Patriot and frequent commenter on many of our blogs has gotten tired of being banned from my site and decided to fire up one of her own.
Hiswiserangel's blog can be found HERE at The Lonely Libertarian. Wander on over, say hey! and welcome her in. Not exactly sure what her content is going to be other than politics, probably a bunch of babe stuff like recipes and housecleaning tips and shit, but go on over and find out.
http://hopelesslysane.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Recipes, huh?! Babe shit?! Where's my copy of The Anarchist's Cookbook..... Thanks for the welcome, unfortunately, for now, it's a T&A-free zone. I was drowning in nipples...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the nipples and such on wirecutter, irish's, angrymike's, and missk's, I would be redundant. However, if my numbers start to drop off, you will be punished by my vacation pics to the nudist beach....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.