Saturday, January 05, 2013

This is starting to piss me off already

All right, because I couldn't upload pictures onto this blog any longer using IE, I switched over to another seldom used browser at Mad Mike's advice - I already had Firefox downloaded - for a day because I truly care about y'all and I knew you wouldn't be happy just reading my wit, but then Firefox started pissing me off. I dumped that last night and went to Chrome. I imported all of my favorites but I'm having a problem that I'm hoping one of you smart fuckers can help me with.
I can't figure out how to save a website to favorites...... Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch in that operating system? I've got a favorites bar for my everyday sites but surely there's a folder or something I can use for sites that I want to come back to a little later down the line. I'll include a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

You can see there's a folder there on the right for my imported favorites but what about new favorites? I've tried to download a yahoo toolbar because I know that's got a 'save to favorites' button but that didn't take either.
Can anybody give me a hand here?

*****

Okay, I got it now. Pops was right, I shoulda finished high school.
Thanks to Bob of The Drawn Cutlass for showing where to find all of my newly bookmarked sites. I was starting to go through milf withdrawals here.
Nap time......