Pages


Sunday, February 03, 2013

Dogbreath teaches you how to howl

I own all of Dogbreath's calls - they're so fucking tough that I'm still using the original calls without having to replace them due to cracked bodies or worn out reeds. I was lucky enough to get in on the ground floor with him - I bought one each of his original production run of 500 calls. I've got a call bag that I take with me whenever I go and every fucking one of his calls are in it.
Not only does he sell exceptional gear but he also does videos on using them. Here's one on howling:




If you're new to predator hunting, just want to pick up some tips or need some outstanding calls, go here to http://www.dogbreathcoyotecalls.com/ and browse through it.
He also sells apparel, decals and other neat stuff so you can brag up what your sport is.
If you score something from him, do me a favor and tell him where you saw this and that Wirecutter said hey!, will you?

3 comments:

  1. Dogbreath is my new hero. I played this video with the sound up high and watched NutJob the dog do a total freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you finally convinced me. I went over to Dogbreath's site and bought a set of his calls. I told him you said hi, I hope he sends you something nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't be disappointed, Gunslinger. Like i said, in my bag is a Knight & Hale call, a couple of Predator Quest calls, one or two Primos calls and every fucking one of Dogbreath's calls. I use the fuck out of 'em too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.