Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Here's a chance to help out

An email from DoubleD:

We were wondering what you would do at a liberal campus to help promote the Constitution and true American Patriotism. I can barely stand most of the College Republicans...

I honestly don't know seeing as I've never even set foot on a college campus, but I told him I'd post it in the hopes that one of my readers would be able to help him out and give him some advice.
I think this is something that we as a community need to help with this if at all possible - it seems like most of the serious Patriots that I know of are old farts like myself. We need some fresh young blood that's in a position to spread the word and counter the leftist bullshit that our education system is spewing.
If you've done or been involved in something like this would you please email me at k59lane@yahoo.com and I'll forward the email to him?