Saturday, February 09, 2013

My fucking monitors

So after talking with a few people today, I feel a little better. I got some tips for secure everyday comms and talked with Lisa to let her know what was going on - she knew things were getting out of hand but not to the extent - and told her what to be aware of around the home front. She's a little worried but she knew what I was about when she married me.
My everyday life and habits aren't going to change - I'm still varying my routes home, I'm still armed, my driving habits are still security minded and I damned sure ain't backing down on my stance on Liberty.
I'm still trying to figure out why they tipped their fucking hand, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They want to know what you are made of. fht

LT Prepper said...

Welcome to the life... when the $h!t comes, they will have a choice...take you down, or abandon you - there is no middle when the world goes hot.

It's a chess game, and they're pussies, so dont give them a reason not to abandon you when it gets real. Then you will be free to address matters.

LT