Pages


Saturday, February 09, 2013

My fucking monitors

So after talking with a few people today, I feel a little better. I got some tips for secure everyday comms and talked with Lisa to let her know what was going on - she knew things were getting out of hand but not to the extent - and told her what to be aware of around the home front. She's a little worried but she knew what I was about when she married me.
My everyday life and habits aren't going to change - I'm still varying my routes home, I'm still armed, my driving habits are still security minded and I damned sure ain't backing down on my stance on Liberty.
I'm still trying to figure out why they tipped their fucking hand, though.

2 comments:

  1. They want to know what you are made of. fht

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the life... when the $h!t comes, they will have a choice...take you down, or abandon you - there is no middle when the world goes hot.

    It's a chess game, and they're pussies, so dont give them a reason not to abandon you when it gets real. Then you will be free to address matters.

    LT

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.