Pages


Saturday, March 02, 2013

Funnier than midget rassling


Two midgets go into a bar, where they pick up two working girls and take them to their separate hotel rooms for an hour of pleasure.
The first midget, however, is unable to get an erection.
His depression is made worse by the fact that, from the next room, he hears his friend shouting out cries of "Here I come again! ONE, TWO, THREE... UGH!" "Here I come again! ONE, TWO, THREE.... UGH!" "Here I come again! ONE, TWO, THREE... UGH!" This goes on for the whole hour.
Later back at the bar, the second midget asks the first "How did it go?"
The first midget mutters "It was embarrassing, man. I just couldn't get it up". 
The second midget shakes his head. "You think that's embarrassing? I couldn't even get on the fucking bed".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.